Venomous ant in oz ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically Queensland has a higher rate of incest than Tasmania. ;)

Pretty sure you cant get reliable statistics on numbers of inbreeding families in Australia. So your full of crap, plus he is from NZ so leave the QLDers alone.

That's true but chill out its a joke!
Any way who needs family when you have sheep ;)

Use to see these alot as a kid and got tagged heaps but havnt seen them now for at least a decade or so!! It hurts but nothing to whinge about!!

Pretty sure you cant get reliable statistics on numbers of inbreeding families in Australia. So your full of crap, plus he is from NZ so leave the QLDers alone.

So I'm pretty sure the comment was about as valid as the one about Tasmanians eh? And probably meant about as seriously. ;)

thats the one i found.... yeah very nasty looking up close but pretty in colour, the pic doesn't quite define it, and nice sized stinger as well... so a Blue Bottle thier called. cool and cheers aye

Yeah, beautiful looking things, but I've always kept my distance. No worries.

congo python you saw found this out by whatching nat geo or animal planet didnt you it was on alot this last week

Lol ive been bitten by these at my cousins place. They sting like hell but id hardly say it was an attack by the worlds most venomous ant. As much of an overstatement as this may seem the bite is still very painfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back