Ventelliation in 4bank 4x2x2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBrad

Reaction score
Hi all , I'm building a new 4 bank of 4x2x2 , for each enclosure I have 1 larger type rectangle vent and 2 small round vents I'm after suggestions of which vents you would put on which end and high or low also should I put them on the end walls or rear wall somewhere for the larger vent and the smaller round vents on the front???. Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated . Cheers BigBrad

All my enclosures have a high vent over the hot side and low vents over the cold side... Iv also got my vents mounted on the sides of the bank because i dont want to see them. Its really personal preference. My vents are also rather small. Im not sure how important ventilation is in an enclosure. I don't think pythons suck up much oxygen in an enclosure. In the wild they seem to hide in confined spaces for long periods of time. But im sure someone will pull me up on this if im wrong. Remember the more airflow you have through the enclosure the more power required to heat your hotspot... we'll for me anyway.

hope that helps :)

Yeh I thought about peg board but want to put backgrounds in so I was going to either make a cut out in the background for the vent but I think I will mount them in the end walls so you don't have to look at them. Thanks for the advice , anymore is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back