Very Cheap Exo Terra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
So i was browsing Amazon and came across this. Its a large exoterra cage for just over 100 bucks!!!! It has free shipping to Australia as well. I will certainly be buying one of these sa soon as I get the money. Just though I would share this with you guys and try to give something back to the community that has helped me so much.
P.S How do you thin my GTP would look in this?
Amazon.com: Exo Terra Glass Terrarium, 18 by 18 by 24-Inch: Pet Supplies

So i was browsing Amazon and came across this. Its a large exoterra cage for just over 100 bucks!!!! It has free shipping to Australia as well. I will certainly be buying one of these sa soon as I get the money. Just though I would share this with you guys and try to give something back to the community that has helped me so much.
P.S How do you thin my GTP would look in this?
Amazon.com: Exo Terra Glass Terrarium, 18 by 18 by 24-Inch: Pet Supplies

How is that large? It's tiny.

Must admit I didn't think 45x45x60 was a big enclosure... how big is your GTP?

I have that exoterra tank and it's small! Great tank but it is only 45x45x60cm

Hey Guys,
I know its not literally a "Large" enclosure but as Exoterra classifies it, they are called "Large". If you want something bigger I can give you a link. They are definitely still pricey but from what I have seen on Ebay and in Pet stores in Australia they are almost half price.
Link To Bigger One: Amazon.com: Exo Terra High Glass Terrarium, 24 by 18 by 36-Inch: Pet Supplies
Im definably going to save up for the bigger one (link Above ^)
I do think they ship to Australia by the way, as I went through checkout and it said Australia as a country option so I guess they do :)
Also my GTP is a year old in 3 days. It is almost 3 feet and about 130 grams.
Let me know what yo guys think of the new link.

They don't, once you get to your 'cart' they will say something like 'We can not ship to this destination' (your shipping address)

Yeah, I found them online on Amazon years ago and was excited when I saw the pricing. However as mentioned, they don't ship to Aus.

Also, a 45x45x60cm tank is definitely "large" and suits arboreal geckos (pairs, groups etc.) perfectly fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back