Vets northside of brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stomk4

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I recently got a python again and I want to get em looked over for a check up, seems to be good but I like to make sure 100% everywhere I search says clayton night in deception bay but he's not in that area anymore

Hey I recently got a python again and I want to get em looked over for a check up, seems to be good but I like to make sure 100% everywhere I search says clayton night in deception bay but he's not in that area anymore
here is a list of reptile vets around Australia aussiepythons.com/threads/reptile-vets-in-australia.218461/page-2#post-2533329

thank you guys sorry to be annoying, after looking at that thread I noticed people have posted some old vets who aren't practicing and aren't really around the area anymore

thank you guys sorry to be annoying, after looking at that thread I noticed people have posted some old vets who aren't practicing and aren't really around the area anymore

I'd have to manually go through and check each entry, which I can only do when time permits. You can help by reporting any post/s you know to be inaccurate.

Have you tried https://www.unusualpetvets.com.au/ ?

I can highly recommend The Unisual Pet Vets in Jindalee. I recently had an issue with my 8 foot coastal and with their help she is back to her usual self and feeding normal again. And they can sex them if you ask (no extra charge). First visit I seen Dr Cat but after the first visit I got to book with Dr Josh and he has extensive knowledge of snakes and reptiles.

I am curious as to where do snake catchers take the elapids when they need vet care?
We take the to a close vet. Vet will treat a native animal free of charge. My vet has been doing this since I started catching 35 years ago

ELAPID OWNERS around Newcastle.
Mount Sugarloaf Vet Clinic will examine your elapids BUT
you have to hold them, supply the tube for the head and sign a waiver but at least they will do what no-one else will
Another great vet around Newcastle Mount Hutton pet hospital, Ray Burton in great

The unusual Pet Vets at Jindalee is amazing, they offer a slither start package that includes sexing, check up, fecal swab, microchipping and a viral screen. Make sure you include viral screen in your check up

Back