vets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wombat100

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anybody recommend a good reptile vet here in Perth WA, prefer south of Perth, (Rockingham, Mandurah area) just want a health check on my stimme.

Regards wombat100

I am guessing the answer is "no" Wombat but at least this will bring it back to our attention.

Maybe you can PM PilbaraPythons or somone like that. They would probably know of somone.

Simone.

Hi Wombat,

I was told that there is a vet at Murdoch Uni who is very good with reptiles but I don't have his details here. I'll try to find them at home and get back to you if you have no luck.

Shax

Hi Shax,

would appreciate the info.

(johnrowemonie) I did pm westaussie, will have to wait until he returns for a reply, I would also like to go with him, just for the experience.

Regards wombat100

HI, I can't vouch for her personally but she is very active on our vet chat groups - try Elizabeth Vickridge (I think that 's right). Not sure where in WA she is.

Hi Geckodan,

Thanks for the info, I am already aware of Dr Elizabeth - Jo Vickridge, but I was looking for somebody closer to home.

If any other members need to contact Dr E-Jo Vickridge at Booragoon phone 08 9330 2321 or at Gnangara phone 08 9302 5284.

Regards wombat100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back