VHS Expo Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratoga

Reaction score
I have just posted a little video of the VHS expo for those that missed it or those that want another look.

Unfortunately I got there late in the day (3pm) so missed some of the really interesting animals and a couple of displays, nevertheless I had a great time and caught up with some people I haven't seen for years.

Hope you enjoy it!

[video=youtube;FSiqtCmDnVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSiqtCmDnVY[/video]

great clip! thanks for putting that together!

very good video! Thank you ! Amongst seeing all the lovely animals and smiling faces in the crowd, it was great to see our lil Ridge tailed monitors!

Last edited:
0:39, me, red shirt, walking towards the camera, holding money.

Great little vid. Geez Kelly, you were even right at the start with Ant and Dan. :D

This was my first expo and it was great to see so many things in the flesh I had only read about. Thanks for the recap video

Love it Greg, Good to see you got a bit of footage of Michaels display. Typical tiger enclosure though,to grubby for any real good pics ;)..

thanks Barry.

it was great to have some elapids at the expo. They were quite active so made for some more interesting footage with the movement. Shame I missed the beautiful gecko display; I saw it when I first got there, 20 mins later I went back to film it and it was gone!
Next year I'll be going early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back