Video Free Handling RBB

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people get so upset about other peoples decisions. If he wants to free handle his vens, let him, Why do you care?

This Nanny world is getting beyond ridiculous...

I don't know why people get so upset about other peoples decisions. If he wants to free handle his vens, let him, Why do you care?

This Nanny world is getting beyond ridiculous...
I agree that there really needs to be some common sense used but as a parent I worry about my kids seeing something and copying it. I have to just hope that I have brought them up the right way and they think about it before acting.

I agree that there really needs to be some common sense used but as a parent I worry about my kids seeing something and copying it. I have to just hope that I have brought them up the right way and they think about it before acting.

rest assured that there has been no recorded deaths too children from snakebite due to freehandling a snake because they saw it done on youtube, a bigger concern is your kids getting in a car when their mate has been drinking ... now thats scary

rest assured that there has been no recorded deaths too children from snakebite due to freehandling a snake because they saw it done on youtube, a bigger concern is your kids getting in a car when their mate has been drinking ... now thats scary
Yeah I was not so much referring to my kids doing what was in this video as they have been brought up with snakes and respect them but there is a lot more silly stunts on the net.

Such a huge uproar about a person engaging in what could be perceived as risky behaviour.... Don't post that on Youtube!!!
Gees, wouldn't Youtube be boring if all risky behaviour was banned from it????? Hey, I just saw a bloke do a double somersault on a pushy or a motorbike......I'll try that, or maybe jump off a cliff in a winged suit, or try a huge jump in a shopping trolley.....
You people who are so judgemental about others need to have a long hard look at yourselves.Chill out a bit.
Not everyone is a copycat.
By the way, very nice RBB and well handled...risky?? maybe....but his snake, he knows it, and knows the repercussions if he get's it wrong.....at least he isn't smoking..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back