Viride enclosure handles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelssss

Reaction score
Hi all, I received my Viride enclosure handles and finally I put them on my unit. Let me tell you they really are strong and look great. So here are some pics I put up so u can judge for yourself :) but don't judg the quality of m pics cause I used my iPhone. All up I have 8 python handles and 4 lizard handles! Worth every penny :)
90885da4-02fa-0ca3.jpg
90885da4-0308-7edb.jpg
90885da4-0315-2c73.jpg
90885da4-0322-6cfe.jpg
90885da4-0332-4034.jpg
90885da4-0344-a48e.jpg
90885da4-0354-6130.jpg

Looks great!
I can't wait for my little friend to grow up.
Then I can moved them out of the tub and into a nice enclosure and pimp it out! (The enclosure, not the snake, lol)
How much were the handles if you dont mind me asking.
Also, hhow are they attached?

They look great, have been meaning to get some of these for a while. I think you might have inspired me to get off my butt and order some!

Looks great!
Then I can moved them out of the tub and into a nice enclosure and pimp it out! (The enclosure, not the snake, lol)
How much were the handles if you dont mind me asking.
Also, hhow are they attached?

The small clear snake and lizard finger grips are $8 each and the large are $10each. We have a limited amount of stainless steel snake sliders for $10 for small and $12 for large.

They have clear double sided adhesive on the item. Just peel off the protective film and apply. But be careful, where you put it is where it stays ;).

-------------------------

Thanks fangs01 for posting up photos of our products in use! :) Do you mind if we put these up on our facebook page?

Not at all, they look so great. Friends get more excited looking at the handles than the actual reptiles lol
Thanks again.
Silvina

your enclosures are pretty!

Thank you. I had no substrate in them as I did a big spring clean on all the sections and thought I'll air it out for a few days :D

Actually thanks to these photos, it shows how the acrylic can get a nice lit edge effect :)

And the photos are perfectly fine, people always give that disclaimer to their iPhone photos lol. A steady hand is more important that perfect colour :p

My pleasure when I get all the substrate placed in again I'll take a pic of the full unit as the handle edges look great with the lighting contrast :)

Looks great!

Lol, pimpings good :) enclosures obviously ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back