Virtual Reptile Pets - WoW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toximac

Reaction score
Ok, so theres been allot of discussion recently of World Of Warcraft, and getting reptiles and stuff... virtually..

So anyway, this thread is to ask.. What reptiles do you have on WoW and if you dont play WoW, (newbies) what REALM should you join, What realm are you apart of and lets organise a APS realm GANG we can like, trade snakes, frog pets and stuff..

Anyway.. My names Mynos, Im on Thauresian and level 21, sorta new, know level 60-70's... have 4 pet snakes, and a frog,
anyway... ROFL... here are some pets, I reccon you should start playing WoW, its really reptiley and cool

A raptor Mound...can't wait for one..

world-of-warcraft-mounts-black-war-raptor.jpg

Tortise mound :-O

seaturtle-mount-1-main_Full.jpg

So many pets to collect.. :-O and reptiley ones too :'-O

dianiuspets.jpg

Albino Death adder :-o
albino-snake-vanity-pet.jpg

So anyway, please let me know what realm your from and what reptile pets you have.. peace

My pets, coz im a hunter i can tame pets, i have a Deviate Viper from wailing caverns, a purple hyena from thousand needles, and a ghost saber cat which i had to look for really hard lol, my vanity pets, i got a razormaw hatchling, a leaping hatchling, ancona chicken, black kingsnake, brown snake and a crimson snake, cobra hatchling, golden dragonhawk hatchling, green wing macaw, Lil' K.T, i had to buy him, a mana wyrmling, Mr. Chilly, Onxyia Whelpling, red dragonhawk hatchling, Sengal, silver dragonhawk hatchling, Tiny snowman, Tree frog, wood frog and a wolpertinger. that was a mouthfull

weee. i love seeing wow players on other websites.
i have a lvl 80 undead lock. she has a couple of those snakes you can buy around Org.
and i have a lvl 45 Belf hunter. i dont think she has any herps.

i wanna save with my lock and get a dragon ;D

iplay on Dreadmaul for my Horde and Blackrock with my Ally.

can u get this game on mac.

I play it on my 24 inch imac, apple is the best for WoW!! lmao..
I bought the Game with the Burning Crusades Expansion in the One box set for 30 bucs at dicksmith and its 70 bucs for 6 months, every time, but yeah, you get a free 30 days with it to see what its like, its worth the money cause u spend the time every week lol

*sigh* I was once addicted to wow.... but i got better... then went back...got better again..went back.... Now im in recovery once more... But i have 2 80's 2 70's a 60 39 19 twink and a few others .. But i had many a 'reptile' with my 80 hunter, Raptor snakes from org etc etc ;P (Barthilas)

HORDE FTW !!!!!

Last edited:
lol i got a 80 gnome warlock.. and i have i think 55 of those non combat pets on him lol.. going for the achievement 75 pets. and I'm on a USA server moonrunner don't ask why I'm on a USA server lol just ended up there...

Haha I loved my raptor mount. It was pretty cool.

Got to level 60 in two weeks then gave up because I didn't wanna buy the expansions to get to 70, 80.

My friend's been playing for about two years. he has heaps of 80's.

I play on Frostmourne with a Kodo mount and I have Lvl 72 Pally, 73 Shaman, 73 Death Knight and a 58 Priest and some of those snakes from the guy in org haha

Never really motivated to get past 73 but I am going to get to 80 on my shammy in the next 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:
Raiding and farming.....Boring as hell now.. Im off to another MMORPG later

whats the deal with wow do you have to pay for like a subscription or just the game

I was so terribly addicted to the game. I went cold turkey and that wasn't fun =P

Level 80 N.Elf hunter
Level 78 Undead Mage
Level 10 N.Elf Druid
Level 10 Undead Warrior

Last two are my alts for gathering weeds and making money and the likes XD

And I'm on Lightbringer, a US server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back