Visual sexing of snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can sometimes feel that way, and I know you're heart is in the right place. But in this instance especially, Popping at that age would be dangerous. I think we are all guilty of imparting not too wise advice at some point(I am lol)I have learned so much by just sitting back and reading the replies of some of our more experienced members. I actually reply less now than when I first joined ;) (much to every-one's relief heh heh heh) I will usually answer a post if it isn't life threatening and my advice is solid and correct and if no-one else has replied.

Hope you can find out Matt, I am useless at sexing unless I probe :)
Sometimes the stuff that is obvious to people who have kept snakes for a long time is not said because it seems obvious and it is not until someone with less experience brings it up or states facts about it incorrectly that it is actually discussed and the reasoning is talked about which I think can be a good thing. It is one thing knowing not to pop an older snake but now the reasons why have been passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back