W.A SNAKEBUSTERS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westaussie

Reaction score
Yesterday Bruce George and the prospero film company won the court case initiated by Ray Hoser, who claims to own the trade mark "Snakebusters"

The court procedings were held in sydney and after a surprise testoment and 200 page affidavit via video link by Brian Bush from the Karatha court, all charges and allegations were withdrawn by Hoser and his legal team and the matter was thrown out of court.

This whole saga has been a ridiculous waste of peoples time and money, not to mention a childish misuse of our court system.

So please if anyone wants to say SNAKEBUSTER please feel free to do so.

Now can we please take off this ridiculous editing of the word SNAKEBUSTER ??

Excellant! - Was curious how things were going with that! Thanks for enlightening us! Snakebuster the idiot lost his case - I didn't personally think he had 1 to start with! Do you know he has copyrighted some of those ridiculous sayings of his as well!

Come on Bruce George is the Snakebuster!!!!!!!!!At least he doesnt defang or remove venom glands from snakes he handles. Go George!!!!! Be careful westaussie, things are so ridiculous these days somone might sue you for calling yourself westaussie one day babe!

Simone.

I wonder if we will get an email update about this from Mr.Hoser?

Mind you I didn't like the way Bruce George handled most of the snakes he caught - pinning their heads with a metal bar.

Snake 'Buster' ? certainly sounds more like Ray Hoser.
Sends the wrong message about snakes anyway imo. Then, given what Linus just wrote, maybe it suits the other guy too.
What a pointless taxdollar waster. :roll:
they should've fined both of them half the courtcost each!
Everyone wants to be famous, Crikey!

Swiftrat said:
Huh? What happened? Anyone care to enlighten me via PM? *curious, nosey rat*

Yeah I'm the same..... I'm guessing someone didnt like someone else using the Name "Snakebuster".... Anyone want to fill us all in...?

Ok, Bruce George used the name 'Snakebuster' for the TV program he had on Animal Planet, but widdle Ray Hoser spat the dummy claiming he had the rights to the name 'Snake Busters' and wanted Bruce to change his show's name. There more to it but I can't remember exactly how it goes, maybe someone else can fill in the gaps.

ok call me a blonde who even dyes her hair the wrong colour but i'm lost

tweety2 said:
ok call me a blonde who even dyes her hair the wrong colour but i'm lost
Ok, a guy in WA who does snake relocations made a show for Animal Planet, they called the show 'Snake Busters', but there was a guy in Victoria who goes by the name of Raymond Hoser who claimed he owned the rights to the name 'Snake Busters' as I believe he uses the name for his snakes shows or somthing. Roy cracked a little tantrum and tried to use legal action to stop Bruce Geogre using the name Snake Busters.

Is Bruce George the Bikie with all the tatts I see now and then on Animal Planet?

Mangles said:
Is Bruce George the Bikie with all the tatts I see now and then on Animal Planet?
That's him, he's sometimes on the show 'Aussie Animal Rescues' aswell.

Yeh and he got bitten on about half the shows he did - including a nip from a death adder. Wasn't a great look for a "professional snake handler".

re W.A

Such immagination and originality ghostbusters,fatbusters, who ya gunna call! :)

i watch aussie animal rescue now and then. i remember i went to one of them things on rescueing wildlife at the zoo as i was interested. there was one guy who was the main speaker, lives in a shed atm as his house is under construction. anyways i was watching one episode and there he was.

ya i don't like the idea of george pinning the snakes with those things but if you were the snake would you rather be out of the suburbs and alive or have some ignorant moron chop off ya head(unless he misses which means you don't die instantly) with a shovel?

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.