WA Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Anybody noticed the WA Stimsons on Herptrader? very nice looking animals :wink:

669-701 - WA Stimsons Python from Karratha and Broome localities

Gavin sent me all the pics avail from the diff stimmy clutches he has. have to saw some hot looking animals in there.. I love the Karratha stimmys

yes nina there great huh :wink: typical Karratha form

yes Gerry, I also spoke to Gavin earlier on :wink: and of course just couldn't help myself :roll: haha

wonder why he didnt have any of the sandfires listed in the ad. they look great too.. would look fantastic as adults. maybe he sold em all

Gerry said:
wonder why he didnt have any of the sandfires listed in the ad. they look great too.. would look fantastic as adults. maybe he sold em all

Hi Gerry, sandfires have all sold, that is why I didn't have them listed. :wink: They are quite pretty though...

Cheers, Judy

What features does one look for to distinguish Broome from Karratha from Sandfire Stimsoni?
Cheers
Ad

What features does one look for to distinguish Broome from Karratha from Sandfire Stimsoni?
Cheers
Ad
Ad,
these are all first generation captive bred babies from locality specific collected adults. I don't think there would be any particular features that would generally distinguish one from the other. Very pretty animals though.

trader said:
Gerry said:
Hi Gerry, sandfires have all sold, that is why I didn't have them listed. :wink: They are quite pretty though...

Cheers, Judy

Im not surprised Judy. they looked great

I don't think there would be any particular features that would generally distinguish one from the other.
I'd have to agree.
Isnt funny how people think the dearest are the nicest though, Im sure if he priced them exactly the opposite you would find everyone falling in love with the broome ones.
They are all lovely animals.
Cheers
Ad

There's a few just gone up on RDU, they look awesome and only $190ea!! So many Stimmies for sale atm.

that is a hot snake!!!!

That is an absolute cracker west aussie, wondering haven't seen Jim (womas4me) online for a long time is he still alive?

Very nice Westy.
What you do have to realise about the hatchies pictured in that ad is that they are hatchies.
Stimmies change a lot in their first year and even normal pet shop stims look awesome as babies, sometimes having large amounts of red and often very distinct patterning.
Here's a pic of one of mine at about 6 months old.
Stmmieinmandarintree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back