Wall.E Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you don't want to pay, just find a torrent of the movie :)

just cause something looks crap, doesnt mean it actually is.

Havent you seen Paris hiltons movie? That looked bad, and man.. was that bad.

Havent you seen Paris hiltons movie? That looked bad, and man.. was that bad.

yeah but thats paris hilton... shes just bad in general!..

you cant really compare a Walt Disney Film to some ******* that just wants attention

well no point in arguing every one has there opinions.

I give it the big slim6y's three and half stars... It misses on the half star through some factual incompatibilities...

But for those that had kids asking - what goes on here, why he do that, why that? You must live with some pretty dumb five year olds.... I took my girlfriends 5 year old daughter to Wall.e and we got the Wall.e combo and toy that was made in a sweat shop using our precious oil resources... And, I actually liked the movie.

I particularly LOVED the fact they put a pre-cartoon on before the actual movie. The rabbit in the hat was marvellous! I laughed, chuckled and giggled.

Oh how I miss the pre-cartoons - they were the best part of going to the movies in the 80s!

As Wall.e goes - not a bad movie all round... No cute fluffy animals that needed saving... In fact, the only things needing saving were fat ugly whales!

That's a HUGE plus....

Though... Why was EVA so heavily armed? I can't work that out.

Of course the police bots were bumbling idiots - they had heaps of chances to capture them.

The space odysey pay outs were great... Some good adult aimed humour (which will explain why rocky won 't go see it). And generally pretty good entertainment.

If you see it and don't like the movie... Ask for your money back... and say slim6y said you could!

Though... Why was EVA so heavily armed? I can't work that out.

The space odysey pay outs were great... Some good adult aimed humour (which will explain why rocky won 't go see it). And generally pretty good entertainment.
!

i had a good laugh reading that second bit :p:lol:

Last edited:
ive seen it i took my year 8 class i think i enjoyed it more than them

Haha she was a beast!. i think she was heavily armed because they sent them to different planets in search of life, and when they found it they could go back.

*SPOILER ALERT*

They were only being sent to Earth to search for life, so they'd know whether or not it was time to return (of course, since the system was not wanting them to ever return, this search seems a little redundant, in fact, outright problematic. I loved the references to old sci fis, especially the bot which was trying to imprison the captain (what was its name?) :) I didn't see it, but I'm sure there were daleks, R2 units, etc zooming along in those corridors.

Eva was heavily armed because, well, hey, why not? :p I don't think that was the film's largest flaw :p

The pre movie cartoon was pretty cool, and I liked that they had the animations in the closing credits, in the style of oldschool computer games.

yeah but thats paris hilton... shes just bad in general!..

you cant really compare a Walt Disney Film to some ******* that just wants attention

well no point in arguing every one has there opinions.

Yeah, might not look good, but in the end i will probably see it, not at the movies though. but this thread will make me hire it out at least.

Haha she was a beast!. i think she was heavily armed because they sent them to different planets in search of life, and when they found it they could go back.

She was pretty awesome I agree - but you don't send in atomic rangers to find a plant... do you?

And if you are coincidentally correct they had been investigating other planets - again, going in with a robot so heavily armed isn't really a good way to win over friends (I wouldn't think).

Glad I could give you a laugh too :)

Did the bunny movie come on for you as well? Man, I loved that bunny movie....

*SPOILER ALERT*

They were only being sent to Earth to search for life, so they'd know whether or not it was time to return (of course, since the system was not wanting them to ever return, this search seems a little redundant, in fact, outright problematic. I loved the references to old sci fis, especially the bot which was trying to imprison the captain (what was its name?) :) I didn't see it, but I'm sure there were daleks, R2 units, etc zooming along in those corridors.

Eva was heavily armed because, well, hey, why not? :p I don't think that was the film's largest flaw :p

The pre movie cartoon was pretty cool, and I liked that they had the animations in the closing credits, in the style of oldschool computer games.

omg!.... CRAP i wasnt paying attention!!... EDIT YOUR POST QUICK i just did lol... so its not there anymore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was pretty awesome I agree - but you don't send in atomic rangers to find a plant... do you?

And if you are coincidentally correct they had been investigating other planets - again, going in with a robot so heavily armed isn't really a good way to win over friends (I wouldn't think).

Glad I could give you a laugh too :)

Did the bunny movie come on for you as well? Man, I loved that bunny movie....

well it all comes down to the planet.. you might have a planet of bunnies then you'll have a planet of Giant aliens and stuff. so yeah i'd go with sending atomic rangers to find a plant lol

you dont make friends with salad my friend :p:lol: so i guess you could make friends with an atomic robot!

Went to see last night for my son's twelth birthday. My kids were the only children there, but then there were only a few humans there anyway. May be we were at the 'droid showing

I thought it sort of 5Alive from "Short Circuit" meets HAL from "2001 a Space Odysey." Pity so much of the humour goes over the head of anyone under middle age. I actually preferred the parts without humans.

Pity so much of the humour goes over the head of anyone under middle age. I actually preferred the parts without humans.

I have to agree that the first half hour is by far the best part. After that it gets all sentimental and the story is wishy-washy.

I WAS IN IT THEN I THREW MY TICKET OUT THEN THEY DID RANDOM TICKET CHECK because all these kids ran in when no1 was watching the queues. I only got up to when he got on the space ship with all the fat people in chairs...im a lil annoyed

i saw this a few months ago, and it was boring!

i'm told i think too much almost every day... :D

and just for the record...

wwwwwWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! eheheheheeh

wall.e

it is a very good movie and he is so loving and caring

rating:5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back