• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Live large rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey people I am becomeing desperate due to know breeders + pet shops up here in Darwin that I know of has any large rats for sale, and I need some for my male capie I've tryed to get him to eat frozen but he refuses to and he hasn't eaten for a month and a half he's starting to look a bit thin and I just want to get him to eat something. none of the breeders and petshops have had anything ba weeners and mice and they are way to small for him, I was thinking I could take him to the vet to get a vitemin shot (what does people think about them).
I don't know what else to do breeding sease on in a few weeks and I want him have anouph energy to do his job.

what would you suguest?

cheers Jody

Its coming into winter i wouldnt worry about 1 month a large python could easily go for several.

don't worry about it jody, most breeders stop feeding in late march until after breeding season, i don't, but a friend only feeds her large coastals between oct/nov and march/april,

lol I live in darwin it doesn't cool down here its hot all year round. lol
I introduced them together 3 days agao and still no hanky panky....how long till they start doing the horazontal tango?

I was thinking of seperating them again till the 16th of June again I'm still real new to this.

cheers jody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back