• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Marbled Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nama

Reaction score
i was wondering if anybody was selling any marbled geckos victoria

I'd like to know 2

I would also like to know of any in Victoria been waiting 6 months stillcan't find any. Would love to hear from someone;)

marbled geckos

If you're looking for the standard, no licence sort, Pails for Scales in Ballarat have heaps for $25. I've got some and they're healthy little things! They freight as well, if you're ages away.
Good Luck:)

Yes, Roy Pails seems to be the Largest and most reliable dealer of this species in Vic and all over Aus. Cheap as anything as well.

I would also like to know of any in Victoria been waiting 6 months stillcan't find any. Would love to hear from someone;)

Sorry for posting in here, but I found one of the little critters in my shed the other day (I was quite excited about it actually hehe) :D Looks like he'd tangled with something and had re-grown most of the tail. Good luck in finding a breeder :D

marble.jpg

Roy Pails

Roy Keeps puting them on his website but hasn't been able to get them for a few months any ideas :(

i rang up the othere day he has about 70 in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back