• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Spotted or Stimson's Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith

Reaction score
Wanted to buy Maculosa or Stimsoni Python in QLD area otherwise must be willing to freight. Must be on licence, To a good home & experienced reptile keeper.
PLEASE DO NOT PM, SMS OR PHONE 0403 871 627. I live in a bad mobile service area so if i dont answer leave a message and i will get back to you asap. Thank you.

Hi lilith
We've still got a few spotted hatches left. We sell all our spotted hatches for $175 each and they all come with a full feeding and shed history. If you are interested in one of these you can give me a call or pm me on here. Thanks
Troy K
0437 632 453
(Ipswich)

Hi ,have you found a spotted yet?If not i have a 18 month old and i am on the Downs.
Thanks Dean

i have a 2 year old spotted python. he is a great feeder and has had 4 sheds since ive had him. (i havent had him that long, a bit over 6 months) he is a very good snake. only been bitted twice. pm me if u are interested.

Try the snake ranch, it is NSW, the freight, and they have Stimmos. At the moment they have the Karratha Locale, and I think they have the Broome Locale, but if you have patience and wait until next breed, they are putting a new line in the captive realm that will rock all of Australia as far as Stimmos go, I have my name on a list for a pair, it is the Wheat Belt variety, they are HOTTTT!!!

Try Kel and Julie Worley 02 66448114. They are in nsw but if I know before Wed I can get one brought to Brisbane next Monday or to Gold Coast tomorrow (Tues). Their email is [email protected]
Rosemary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back