wantuing to go herping in far north qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nocajudo

Reaction score
hey all i really wan go herping in far north qld as i live in cainrs now, i realluy wana go to mossman gorge and see a boyds forest dragon and even more i ana see a awild gtp in cape york if any one nos pm me or somin would love to see em, i wana see anythign mainly snakes any way plz tell me thjks

oi it wasnt it was in benish thats my language so get used to it

I have a hard enough time reading correct English lol.....

hey mate.... mossman is gorgeous, im sure you will come across plenty there.. crystal cascades is really good too, came across some beautiful water pythons there.,

thnks every one and yeah who cares if i type to fast idk and i started one persificlt on gtp but this is in genral what time ou reckon i should look at th crystal cascaeds i always see turtles there lol

nocajudo says in his sig that he does not care if we can't read his writing there is no need to hijack his posts to tell everyone,
we don't need to hijack. you only have to look at them. maybe you should have gone to spelling class before typing class.
cheers.

so u hijack i can spell but if you look at my typing its norm that i hit the key next to the appropriate letter or dot space so plz be quite

I'd be surprised if anyone actually wants to go herping with you after that 'where r da gtpz' thread from the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back