water dragon care ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you getting it?

I would suggest doing lots of reasearch before getting into water dragons.

What size enclosure have you got? They need plenty of room. Is this your first Lizard?

Id love to help, but your question is very open ended and Im at work so i dont have the time to write a care sheet right now. Have you tried googling Water Dragon Care? also what sort of water dragon are you getting?

Keeping Australian Water dragons by Jason Goulding & Darren Green is a good starting publication.
I think its about $10 -15.

no it is not my first lizard, im getting a baby eastern water dragon would like to know about feeding-do i need calcium supplements, vitamin supplenmets or both, how often should i offer these supplements, baby water dragon diet?, when to feed? another thing is substrate, i get lots of different answers on google, im planning to use peat moss and some sort of coconut bark, is this okay? I know the risks of indigestion but ill be using a food dish, cage size 1.5m long 60cm tall and 45m deep. done research on goolgle

Hi guys, I just tried that link and it appears to be down, I have a copy of the original I can email if needed. I am not sure if it appropriate to upload somebody's work here (If its even possible?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back