Water Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Can anyone reccommend a species of water dragon that could SAFELY share an outdoor enclosure with turtles down here in Sunny one day pouring the next Melbourne?

:p Hey africa,at the reptile park i thought they had easter water dragons & beardies they were very fat lizards so i think to stop attacks they feed very well.I asked the lady there as i thought red bellies & copperheads would take lizards but was assured they were well fedas it was a communal pit with lizards turtles & snakes. :p

God, I'm so jealous of all you guys with your outdoor enclosers. Weather here isn't reliable enough to keep anything outdoors even in summer.

Speakin of which, check out the herpshop classys ;) 20 hatchlings just came up, in Vic Metro. Good timing!

A friend of mine keeps eastern water dragons,beardies and turtles together in one of his out door pits.
I dunno how eastern waters would go in melbourne but you are only 4-5 hours away from here.Not a great deal of change climate wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back