Water Python Escapes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennynkhiara

Reaction score
Hi All
Just recieved a text message from my aunty, she has a water python and it escaped last sunday. Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where it would most likley be. My partner and I have no experience with water pythons or escapees so was hoping you guys can help. Cheers Khiara.

I think its behind the couch in the lounge
Just joking but if its still inisde, try and look where its warm like behind the fridge or something,
How big is it ?

She said its 3ft, I think she has only had it for one or two weeks. It apparently slipped between the glass in the enclosure. She has turned the house upside down hoping her partner doesnt find it before she does, as that may not end well for the snake. I will let her know about the fridge.

Look near the fridge, or warm appliacnes
Anywhere dark and small aswell

Look just after the sun goes down and turn off all thelights and makesure the house is quiet too.

Maybe leave a rat out in each room and close the doors to each room (blocking the gap at the bottom).

If a rat disappears you know which room its in.

Did you find him?

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, she found him late last night in the pantry curled up in with the potatos. Haha never would have expected him to be there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back