Water python project

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people will remember seeing this guy hatch acouple years ago..we'll he seems to have done the job, his mother ovulated acouple day! Pretty excited to see what comes of it
a9asyne8.jpg
y2usumem.jpg
ute4uvyn.jpg
how's the project going any eggs yet
or hatchies

It's a really interesting project. I'm a little sad to see no interesting babies, as I'm sure you were, but hopefully it'll turn out to be recessive rather than just a one off animal. Definitely worth proving it out, and even if it turns out to be nothing genetic, that male is a very cool animal to have!

Do you know where they originate, or who the breeder/s of the parents are?

Good luck with the next generation!

Yep a little sad to see no results this time but there is definitely a chance with the offspring! The mother was bred by a mate about 12yrs ago from wild caught qlds animals, and the father I got from john weigel about 8yrs ago.

Good luck with the next generation as the possibilities for them could be endless like i said amazing animals in their own right. I have my fingers toes ears and nose crossed for ya

fingers crossed for you, it will be worth the wait in the end if you start hatch something magnificent :D
cheers Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back