Weird woma?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakelove

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have a slight problem with my woma. Her head seems to be missing a few scales, it just looks like she rubbed it off on the ground or something. I've got a picture here that i took with my phone and I want to know if this is something that i need to worry about. She shed today and the small patch seemed to get a little lighter. She's 4 months old, 290grams, hot side 32-34 cool side is room temp 25-27. She ate today a small weaner rat but was a little confused and had to leave it there and convince her to eat it. and when i took her outside she looks like she has an itchy head, and keeps rolling around. Advice please?

*Posted in the wrong section*

Attachments

• Photo025.jpg
    Photo025.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 77
probably just damaged it while coming up for a shed. I wouldn't worry too much, looks very superficial and sure doesn't look like it's a problem. Usually any scale damage clears up with the next shed

probably just damaged it while coming up for a shed. I wouldn't worry too much, looks very superficial and sure doesn't look like it's a problem. Usually any scale damage clears up with the next shed
lol yeah that's what i thought as well. but thats what it looks like after she shed. it got lighter. looks like she shaved her head. no need to see the vet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back