Welcome to the jungle!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D How cool is that! Wow Chewy, I wish, I wish, I wish! :D I would love to do that, less the skin disease that is! did you by any chance, take a digital cam with you? hint hint...Pic's Please if you did, let us look and weep! :lol:

Sorry guys, no pics just yet no time but I do have a dig cam and will post in 2 weeks.
Contact Karen on [email protected] she can answer everything for you. shes really cool. im pretty sure there will still be room in the herp team. im the only westerner in herp team.
Sorry basketcase about hearing it cost you $8000. my dad works for qantas and flights were free. sorry had to rub it in.
Don`t worry bout being a girl alone, you will be met in Puerto and everything else is sorted. Machuu Pichu is just a little bonus you can do afterwards.
Bascetcase, will help you with things to take when I get home mid august, but lots of socks. must run now, but anyone with time and money, you will not be disappointed, i wrapped and only half way through.
Am headin 50km up river now so will be out of contact for while. please add posts and questions for me and will endeavor to answer all on my return to town. for phase info, contact Karen.
Well I`ve corals snakes, anaconda, and a new species. I`m off to catch a bushmaster.
See you
Justin

Cool site, pic 4 on "more snakes" looks like an aboriginal painting! how cool are those herps and other fauna! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back