Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sm0kinup

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl,

Just wondering why I have never seen anyone from WA selling anything in the "For Sale" forum? Are we just stingy over here?

Most people on here don't have dealers licences.

1.We need a Dealers Licence to be albe to sell reptiles to public.
2.The export fee of a WA reptile to the eastern state is $180 and that will be added to the reptile you buy.
3. You have a fright charge of $60

So if you buy a WA BHP from Pilbara Pythons for $1200 add another $180 and $60 to it,

Total: $1,440

I see that really sucks ay, so are we allowed to import snakes from other states to WA as long as they are our local species? How much does it cost, shipping etc? The prices for snakes over here are a bit over the top.

No snakes are allowed to be imported into WA at all, but they can be exported out. Even if they are our local species. Once they leave WA they can not return. If you decide to move to Qld and take your collection with you, then decide to go back to WA 6 months or 2 years later, you leave your snakes behind, they can not return to WA.

Shattered!! Carpetcleaner do you know of any private dealers in WA?, im loocking for a CCP but dont wanna pay 800 for a hatchie let alone 1200 for a yearling.

sm0Kinup
You can get captive bred south western carpet pythons for as low $500.
We have a limited number available now if you are interested.
Surfcop24
Show me somebody outside of W.A selling locality specific genuine Pilbara BHPs for $750, I bet you can't.
The Pilbara black and white morphs are far less commonly available than your typical BHPs from other areas.

Regards Dave

There you go sm0kinup. There are a few private dealers in WA but Dave would be amongst one of the few that are both reputable and best in the business, having been in the know for years and years. I am hoping to one day get my BHP and Woma through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back