Western blue tongue pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pike01

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Lust took a couple of pics of last years babies so thought i would post a couple of pics.

pics007.jpg

and heres the gang.

babywesterns-kim.jpg

cheers

Mike

yeah they are last years,the female has those tell-tale bite marks on her shoulders again

re Western

Very nice mike,they look to be in top shape too! :D

yeah their balls havent dropped yet, otherwise there would be carnage, had to separate the ones out in the pit.

Hey Colin, see the orange in the top one, its had it since it was a baby so i hope it keeps it

Westerns

Hi Mike
Nice Westerns!
Ive had a few over the years & they are something special.
I love the Alice Springs form.
Good luck with the breeding!
Cheers,
Jason Lapins

Heres some of my babys last years.

Hi Jason, yeah they are special, i have N.T ones as well as S.A ones,didnt know they went right up to Alice though, thought they stopped around Uluru.

re Western

pike1 said:
Hey Colin, see the orange in the top one, its had it since it was a baby so i hope it keeps it
Should keep the color pike if it has it at this stage,yeh your not wrong about carnage LOL one of my male alpines patrols his no fly zone (or walk zone)with the keenness of george W,harrassing and wooping the other poor bugger when he sniffs him out :p

Geez they're nice blue tongues.my favourites i've seen pics of on here are still the olzulududes blothies 8)

re Western

Thanks yungbrowndude,pike got some blotchies and there going great guns :D He may have some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back