What am i ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was thinking that there was hope that the younger generation were a little bit more educated about introduced species (esp cats and foxes) killing wildlife, guess I was wrong...

kind of sick of people saying keeping a cat in a cage is responsable etc just like cats .... snakes and lizards devour just as much life as any other meat eating animal .. seriously look at the amount of animal slaughter humans do .. shouldnt we be locking ourselfs up in cages? cats hunting wildlife is a natural part of there life.. its pure instinct for survival. Sorry but its unfair in my view to label certain species as to what the can and cant do natrually. A cat has just as much right to eat other animals freely as the geckos on the roof eating bugs everynight.

Here I was thinking that there was hope that the younger generation were a little bit more educated about introduced species (esp cats and foxes) killing wildlife, guess I was wrong...

fey, in not saying its right or wrong. Im saying equal rights ... who are we to judge another animal full stop ... nature will do what it does best .. survive whatever the conditions. we are not gods of this planets .. we did not create it .. we do not control it .. we like all life live to destroy it. A cat has just as much right to live on this planet as you or anyone else does.

I think most of the younger generation is fairly well education Fay. I myself hate "feral" cats. My cats were bought up around other animals and to this day are yet to hunt and kill anything, possibly because they are so spoilt. I think the problem is those who have cats that will continuously destroy nature. I HATE RABBITS!!!! One of the biggest pests EVER, yet people keep them with out restriction, with out hesitation on the disasters they can cause if released into the wild! Unfortnaulatly this thread is going in the wrong direction yet again. Instead of people saying good effort on rescuing the snake, it becomes all about other topics and issues. How many animals do dogs kill? I have endless issues with dogs in my area not cat! Yet when i posted on here once in regards to damage caused by dogs i was scrutnized for taking matters in to my hands and shooting them. Yet the role reversal shifts depending who is on and on what part of the day. Everyone here has valid points, but to soley pick up on individual points becomes rather tiring and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back