What Did I Ever Do To You To Deserve This?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A little math equation for you all: 3lb rabbit + albino burmese python= what?

This...

100_1459.sized.jpg

And a shot of the suspect.

100_1464.sized.jpg

Its just a feeding container? snake decided to crap in it is my guess.

yeah and the water bowl actually too! ????

My GOT It is georgeous crap. So healthy so beautiful. Picture of perfection. What a poetry. And the lenght of it, so exiting.

I dont see any obvious fur in that, did you shave the rabbit? lol

Isn't it just simply splendid, it looks so good it gives me goosebumps! Is that a rat brain on the right ?
Do you have copyright on that crap or can I use it in my bible classes ?

That is amazing in a nasty way.
Sure a bear didn't pass by, pop in for his porridge and take a quick dump in the tub maybe mistaken for a dunny while he was there?LOL.

I am glad that the picture is good quality. I use it for my wallpaper. Best poo I ewer seen.

Thanks for all the complements, I wish I could somehow post the smell. That Tupperware is friggin huge. It's not as small as it looks in the shot, it looks small because of the poo. That dump was most likely over a foot long. However it close to time to build a new enclosure for him though. I've got an other albino female and a het male arriving on Sunday so time to do some shifting. I'm feeding him another 3lbs rabbit tonight and the scary part is that in 3 days, you'd never know he ate. They have really fast metabolisms; second only to retics and King Cobras.

Oh yeah, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much Slatey, it warms my heart. You can come clean it up next time. Or better yet I'll mail it to you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back