What did You get your MUM

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i shouted her and 2 of her mates (also mothers) lunch at the resturant i work at.

Hmm Isnt it sad. Old people.. My parents oldies are the same.. They dont even ring to say happy birthday.. Im just a spoilt rotten lil prick as my nan puts it.. so she can get BEEPED.. i dont need people like that in my life. i have friends that treat me better then my relatives .

You would be amazed by how much grandma's can be right most of the time.

I also got my mum a pendant for her pandora bracelet. It's a little heart shaped locket with a key on a chain attached. She already has two bracelets so I also chucked in the docket so she could exchange it if she already has that one.... I sent it Tuesday and it still hasn't arrived. Damn Aus Post!

we got my mum a slow cooker,cause her n dad like a lot of soups n stews in winter,i made her a pr of earrings(yes i am male andd 44yrs old lol)

Donna's mum got a mother/daughter necklace

my daughter washed my car(which was really good as being a 4wd I hate washing it ) ....my hubby got sick .....my other 3 kids either rang me or txt me to say happy mothers day ...:)
I got my mum a nice card and a box of home made fudges...

I got my mum a lovely charm for her pandora bracelet

That's what my son got me too, but I already knew that, cause I was the one that went shopping and picked it out and then I transferred the money from his account to mine...lol

He did buy me a lovely card though and wrote some lovely words on it and this time around he got the wording right cause on my birthday card he wrote "I could have wished for a better mum" instead of he couldn't..lol

I got my mum a lovely jumper and a matching scarf cause we're going to Sydney in June and we'll need to rug up.

I got thte best mothers day pressies of all. Appart from the obligitory pancakes and coffee in bed, i scored some wicked new bling, very rock and roll and a couple of DVD's. Then went to my mums and i gave her a very special tea cup. Then i broke out the tattooing kit and had my mum and my kids all tattoo their names on me. There now my fav tatts (i have about 30 tatts) and i'm thrilled to ware them with pride.
Awesome mums day at my end. how bout the other mums???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back