What do you use?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have been out herping as of late but not happy with my quality of pics i am currently getting. Just want to inquire as to what gear all of you falshy photo people use, as i would love to try a bit more to get that awesome photo.

Cheers,

Pog

I will make budget healthy.... I have 13 herps , 18 horses , 20 cattle, sheep, and working dogs...... by budget is available hehe

haha herps = me. Horses = wife and me. Cattle = assets as they are minis :p and sheep well i own a sheep property and the dogs help with the sheep... Now i just need to breed mini sheep to feed my snakes... Rat breeders are impossible to find here.

ok so for photographing herps... Go with the popular brands being canon or Nikon because they have so much more variety, also because more people have them you can interchange Lenses, flashes ect. Get a good macro lense from what ever brand you are going to go with buy a decent flash and see what you have left to spend on a camera Body... Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back