What flavour is the number 4?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG what is in the air today? You guys are bringing tears to my eyes.......i must look like a real nut job sitting here home alone p****** myself laughing at a computer screen! :lol:

Oh you do, trust me;)

I like what you're wearing too :)

Nice 'hat'.

You forgot medium sized bisexuals! How dare you! Do you gave a problem with our medium sized bisexual brother's and sisters? who are you to judge?!!

Haha!

And I only have a problem when I'm not invited.

OMFG what is in the air today? You guys are bringing tears to my eyes.......i must look like a real nut job sitting here home alone p****** myself laughing at a computer screen! :lol:

I certainly hope you're not laughing at the expense of our medium sized bisexual brothers and sisters! if ever you meet someone who identifies as this make sure to apologise!

Interesting restart to the thread, did you know there are supposedly 17 genders in the human race? From

Super female x x x x x x x x x x x x x x super male

With a few more x's than I could be bothered with right now

:lol: Not at all......nor am i at your 'small sized' ones ;) But as for this 17 gender thing.........well im super female asmanyx'sasyoucanget! :lol:

I certainly hope you're not laughing at the expense of our medium sized bisexual brothers and sisters! if ever you meet someone who identifies as this make sure to apologise!

Interesting restart to the thread, did you know there are supposedly 17 genders in the human race? From

Super female x x x x x x x x x x x x x x super male

With a few more x's than I could be bothered with right now

*drags out the trusty tape measure*

Ummm....how does one know if one qualifies as a medium sized bisexual and where does one measure from?

How do you tell the super's from the ho-hum borderline average so and so?

Capes?

Undies on the outside?

Trying to 'jump' everything they see?

HOW, I need to know!!!!!!

*drags out the trusty tape measure*

Ummm....how does one know if one qualifies as a medium sized bisexual and where does one measure from?

I have no idea, but im 5ft.....nothing :oops: & 55kgs soaking wet.......so im putting myself in the small range group?? Man......maybe a different kinda measuring though??

I have no idea, but im 5ft.....nothing :oops: & 55kgs soaking wet.......so im putting myself in the small range group?? Man......maybe a different kinda measuring though??

You know what they say about men with big feet.....

How do you tell the super's from the ho-hum borderline average so and so?

Capes?

Undies on the outside?

Trying to 'jump' everything they see?

HOW, I need to know!!!!!!

When they are super awesome.....u just know

& feet....yes.....& quite acurate ;)

But ummm back on track of what the op was actually asking for......is the number 4 maybe just 65 numbers away from something good?

Well I guess it depends on whether those measurements are in "internet" feet and kilos or in real life feet and kilos.

Me, I'm also 5 foot nothing and also 55 kgs wringing wet so by your definition I might also be in the small category.

Well I guess it depends on whether those measurements are in "internet" feet and kilos or in real life feet and kilos.

Me, I'm also 5 foot nothing and also 55 kgs wringing wet so by your definition I might also be in the small category.

Yea, yea me too. I'm 5 foot nothing and 55kgs too. Does that make me small or a liar?

Or small for a liar?

What the hell is 'internet' feet & kilo's? :? OHHHHH.....like LIES!!! Nah, i just weighed myself, im 53kgs, & definately unfortunatley 5ft! I have 3 brothers 6ft +, the only sibling smaller is my 7yr old sister! :oops:

& damn, if i were going to lie, id be 6ft, all leg, maybe 65kgs plus a huge chest! :D

Last edited:
Yea, yea me too. I'm 5 foot nothing and 55kgs too. Does that make me small or a liar?

Or small for a liar?

Me and my trusty dusty tape measure are gunna have to verify your dubious claim, Mister.
All in the name of science....of course!

When they are super awesome.....u just know

& feet....yes.....& quite acurate ;)

But ummm back on track of what the op was actually asking for......is the number 4 maybe just 65 numbers away from something good?

and isn't that extra 65 numbers great ;)

Or small for a liar?

Certainly small for a liar

All though

obviously not too small for an impressive face to beard ratio

The genders between super female and super male are defined by varying hormone levels. We have all seen a guy with no testosterone or a rather ' handsome' woman. These represent the need for a range of genders inbetween basic male and female.

There are even reports that the.... X or y?.... Whichever gene is specific to men, is disappearing in some european areas. Leaving them with males, sort of, but not much representing a man

and isn't that extra 65 numbers great ;)

How about 68? You go ahead and I will owe you one

Last edited:
No one has told me what the number FOUR tastes like and you're all talking about being wet and small....

This is annoying... Considering we've solved many other life's prophecies and solved world hunger by eating numbers...

But... No one here yet has solved the OP's question!

And frankly... I'm disappointed in you (all)... Especially YOU!

Yes... YOU!!!

You're not alone Bel..... I'm with you in the spirit of frivolity. *reaches for another tissue while making strange wheezing noises*

No one has told me what the number FOUR tastes like and you're all talking about being wet and small....

This is annoying... Considering we've solved many other life's prophecies and solved world hunger by eating numbers...

But... No one here yet has solved the OP's question!

And frankly... I'm disappointed in you (all)... Especially YOU!

Yes... YOU!!!

I was trying to keep on topic......i even said i agree with any of your explanations......but i just have no idea what the number freaking 4 tastes like! But anyway, the LETTER of the day is C.....could u tell me what that tastes like please? & yes, i did watch play school!

P.S- I KNOW u werent talking to ME though......we are over our little 'spat' now arent we? ;) Nothing i say disappoints now.......right? ;)

I was trying to keep on topic......i even said i agree with any of your explanations......but i just have no idea what the number freaking 4 tastes like! But anyway, the LETTER of the day is C.....could u tell me what that tastes like please? & yes, i did watch play school!

Perception and how it affects each individuals experience interests me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back