what fruits/veggies do u feed your beardies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
hi just wondering what veggies/fruits u feed your beardies.thanks

I've always found that a google search is helpful. Lots of great sites with some good care sheets :)

Do a search in APS also as this subject has been covered several times now...

Bearded Dragons will just about eat everything, its just trial and error, however just like us, individuals can have likes and dislikes, mine will eat pretty much anything I would offer, EG. frozen vegie mix, grapes strawberries, roses, dandelions and other flowers, watermelons, bananas, tomatoes, etc etc etc just try everything......them more variance the better

Hey, I had a guy come through here yesterday, on his way back to Sydney. He bought a heap of ratsnmice off us. He bought Pinky Rats for his Beardies. I always thought that Lizards were insect or green food eaters, but he said that his eat anything. Just thought I'd put my bit in here. You learn something new everyday hey? Cheers The Rodent Ranchers

They do actually...Though Rat pinkies IMO are too big for a beardie..Mine wont eat it..But he likes pinky mice.

You may wanna wait and see, mine didnt even look at their veggies until they were about 6 months or so!!! I put them on the grass the other day and one of them ate that... they eat squash, zucchini, carrots, beetroot, flowers... lots, I go with the trial and error!!!!

Unless it moves on its own...My beardie wont eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back