What Gecko :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok I know this has probably been done 100000000 times before but my mum is letting me get a small animal and I'm thinking of a gecko, what species do you think would be affordable for me (including set up). under $200 would be great (for animal and set up) so I'm guessing any Nephrurus species are out of the question (unless I save A LOT)
I'd be mostly interested in terrestrial species but wouldnt mind an aboreal, just may not be able to afford teh tank.

You could always buy a Neph and keep it in a cheap tub set-up for the time being until you get some more money for a display tank? :)

You could always buy a Neph and keep it in a cheap tub set-up for the time being until you get some more money for a display tank? :)

+1

Your still meeting all the requirements needed...and you can spend a little extra on the animal you want rather then settling for "2nd best" and not being totally satisfied...

There's a fella on here selling Thick Tailed Gecko's I think with everything included for $200

The only reason I didnt really want nephs is because I'm getting a levis and all the other nephs cost $200 by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back