What instrument/s do you play?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I just wanted to see if any herpers here are also musicians? :) I'd like to know, what you play and if your in a band or something :)

Thanks!

Rosabella

Cool!

I play the ukulele, oboe, recorder, I sing, guitar... and a few more :D I'm not in a band, but I am in a group thing
:)

the triangle, I'm pretty damn good too! LOL

lol the triangle, i love busting out on that.

:D:D:Dhahaha you've started a great thread, i play drums in my garage band-had a few gigs, trumpet/percussion in school band and learning bass ATM, did play recorder and my brother is awesome a guitar and keyboard:D:D:D

also i know Herpkeeper is a guitarist, i gather he's heaps good because of his great collection of Gibson's and fenders

Oh, also, If anyone has any videos of their music that would be great too!

Bass guitar 4years
Electric guitar 2years
Drums 1 year

Am in a band outside of school and have been in school bands basically all primary school and just dropped out of a highschool band.

Drums, piano/keyboard......
I know....... not much but I love playing piano, although I don't like doing classical so I learn alot of recent popular songs. Right now I'm learning Viva La Vida by Coldplay

i play a tiny bit of keyboard(only what highschool has taught me in about 1 term:)) and gutar, about 2 terms.

Will

Guitar (acoustic for 10 and elec. for roughly the same, give or take a few months)-almost 10 years
Elec. Bass- 6
Double Bass-4
Drums-7
Harmonica-4
Piano-3
Violin-9 months
Flute-8 months

I can also play the spoons:D

Guitar - 4 years
I was learning drums for a few months but quit due to not having my own kit to practice on. I plan on taking it up again next year after I have moved and bought myself a cheap kit to practice on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back