What is the point of a Licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like WA at the moment,u cant have some species of pythons(and other snakes i'm guessing),i assume its because they're not from the state

how would u handle a national licence that states that u can only keep animals local to ur state/area only???
a lot of ppl would be p****d at not being able to keep wot they like,as now

lol we have some humerous discussions dont we

damn i cant wait to soak up all the antivenom i can get my hands on yum,and free,all i got to do is get smashed by an elapid while im wearing a cowboy hat,yeeee hah :D

If I didnt know you Id think that post was sarcasm .... ;)

this suddenly got bigger...
what my main intention of a question was but if you dont have a licence they would never know, so whats the point of us paying money ( i dont care its only $30 a year) when it isnt policed like the rules of it say they are, and they way they treat you when you call up is horrid when i got it mum called up and was pretty much yelled at for being impatient as we called up for the number so i could get my first pet snake and i called up over 2 weeks after registering it aswell.

but i understand licencing for venmous because they are lethal and i thought instead of owning a basic licence for 5 years wouldnt a test and a venomos handling course be much more suffient to see whether your elgiable to have a ven i havnt looked much into the ven licence because im not into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back