what is this country coming to?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the guy doing the video? Is he on here (am I allowed to ask that?)

I'm in agreeance though... the world is going mad. I was having afternoon tea with a barrister friend of mine and despite our best intentions conversation turned to work related matters; she has been in the legal profession in a number of roles for many years and is fast becoming disillusioned with it all.
'There is no justice in justice anymore' she said.

The idiot is fair enough in trademarking the words "hands on" as he would have to be the world leader at it.

I'm sorry, i can't help it... THIS IS AN OUTRAAAAGE!

You can say peoples names if your not talking bad about them...

bit petty imo its not a trade name "hands on" its nothing like mcdonallds or goucci ect..

I use to work in a Patent and Trademark Law firm, one case which made me chuckle was one company sueing another company over the design of a meat pie....

Using this particular persons name has become a derogatory term. Therefore, you can't use his name without talking bad about him.

It must be an awful feeling to stand alone, surrounded by a whole community of people with similar interests, all hating him. Wouldn't you take a noose to the nearest tree? How can he live like that and enjoy life is beyond me.

Taken from the onlineslangdictionary ............. a moron, dim-wit, loser, or person of questionable lineage.
Can anyone guess what word it describes?

Do u have anything nice to say? I dont.......unless maybe there is new meanings for the names i have in mind......:? sick is now 'SICK' ;) so maybe new meanings could be an excuse for calling someone a knob or similar.......

He Who Must Not Be Named is the world's biggest w****r
I love how Tony name's and shame's him :)
I do not know Tony personally but i always watch his video's :)

McDonalds trademarked "I'm lovin it" and Coles trademarked "You'll love it" :rolleyes: so he's obviously getting his ideas from other "quality" businesses.

It cracked me up when I saw that WoW commercial, things that make you go wow! Very original!

I think that if you have created something new or modified an existing thing by at least 60%, you have a right to patent your design to save it being stolen and credit not landing where credit is due, cough microsoft windows cough.

the guy in the video "tony harrison" is a champ great guy, the guy he is talking about.... well theres a reason the blokes last name rymes with tosser

Actually it doesn't (unless you and I pronounce "tosser" very differently). His name is actually a derogatory term in itself though so it works quite nicely

I was informed that he is trying to trademark the word "snake catcher". He is making a lot of people angry. His logic is equivalent to that of a squirrel.

If you've got the stomach for it, go and have a look at his website. It lists all the names and terms he claims to have trademarked. It's quite astounding and disturbing all at once.

the thing that really gets me going is tony had to pull down website ect how many snakes have been killed by people because of website changes so they couldnt get in contact with him. any persons that has to remove the venom glands to handle a snake is a ...... i mean what waste of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back