What Snake ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a donkey anyway?
pretty pretty please

hehehe...nope..gotta get the answer right first...it's a cute little donkey too :wink:

Come on Fusus,thought you'd've got this one....

First time i've found a snake i haven't recognised for a while so keep gussing guys :)

Arrrrh Kevyn!!!!

You win the donkey mate....

Tell you what,i'll send you 2 donkeys if you source me a yellow eyelash viper....pm me if you're keeen :lol:

moosenoose said:
DAMN! :cry: I want that Donkey! :wink:

same here!!!
hey moosey lets roll him for it!
your going down browns! :twisted:

lol, I was gonna say maclott's, but figured seing as how they are also found in australia and you said it wasn't australian....
Nah, lol to tell the truth I couldn't actually remember how it was spelt.

thats what i said browns! ;)
read my post on the other page.....he he he he

Bryony said:
moosenoose said:
DAMN! :cry: I want that Donkey! :wink:

same here!!!
hey moosey lets roll him for it!
your going down browns! :twisted:

HAHAHA Yeah! I'll drop down low & you push him over me! Plan! I like it! :wink: :lol:

I was going to post this to buy myself some time! Thought it might keep you all busy for awhile while I did some investigating, but it came too late! Oh well! Here it is anyway!

http://www.miniclip.com/snake.htm

Browns I'm still looking for Eyelash Vipers. It's illegal to import Pitvipers and true Vipers into British Columbia so I'm stuck looking for domestic ones. Not alot of those going around in Canada I'm affraid. And to tease me further, Reptiles Magazine (North America) put out an all venomous issue with Eyelash Vipers on the cover.

You're opening quite the can of worms with your thread Browns. Last time this started it became quite competative with Marc and myself.

its a Macklot's Python (Liasis mackloti mackloti)

he he he he

Last edited by Bryony on Aug 17, 2004 - 10:48 PM; edited 1 time in tota

hehehehe...made me go back and look too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back