what spider is this i was thinking its a parson spider but i dunno

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im a reptile expert i no nothing about spiders but by the looks of that its seems to be a white tailed spider so go get your friend some help!!. if your unsure you should remember the golden rule...TREAT EVERY BITE AS POISIONOUS!!!

LOL @ Dreaper, but I'm afraid I can't help you either - It just looks icky to me !

TREAT EVERY BITE AS POISIONOUS!!!

I'm guessing you meant poisonous, but you really meant venomous, eh ?

Ahhh that's a stripe ? It looks like flash reflection to me.

It's a jumping spider of sorts, don't worry your leg won't fall off with these don't worry about doc unless your friend starts to have any reactions like sweating around bite sight etc

Black house spider or black widow

- - - Updated - - -

Give a quick wipe with metho to kill infections Where the bite are that's way it not too sore later

Last edited:
Im pretty sure its just a variation of a jumping spider... they are pretty cool. they seem to come out in all sorts of whacked out colours!

Black house spider? White tail? Black widow?

Little while ago there was huge upset about people guessing i.d of snakes (for good reason, misidentifying snakes can cause problems)...might want to apply the same rule to spiders?

people should atleast google their answers before posting them !!, black widow??

its an opistnocus mordax[h=1][/h]

On the topic of deadly spiders, anyone know what this guy is, I'm thinking some sort of orb weaver...

IMAG0296.jpg

Pretty poor photo, I was going to get a better one then this baby monitor ran next to the car so I put the spider down to see this monitor but they both got away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back