what to get

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adictv

Reaction score
i think i have spent to much time on this site looking at everything hahaha im trying to make my mind up over Frillys or Boyds.
can anyone show me some enclosure pics?

Adictv - My personal preference would be Boyds - I prefer their look as Frillies often start to look a little ratty - in saying, that I think both are great Dragon species so you're not going to go wrong either way...

Fabregas - I think we can assume he does, and if he doesnt, what difference does it make - he wont be able to purchase them anyway. I am sick of this being the first response when Class 2 animals are discussed - it is less than helpful...

Adictv - My personal preference would be Boyds - I prefer their look as Frillies often start to look a little ratty - in saying, that I think both are great Dragon species so you're not going to go wrong either way...

Fabregas - I think we can assume he does, and if he doesnt, what difference does it make - he wont be able to purchase them anyway. I am sick of this being the first response when Class 2 animals are discussed - it is less than helpful...

Thanks for the replys. yes i do have class 2.
I think its funny no one really replys when its a class 2 rep unless its a GTP.
Aslan i agree it is less than helpful im finding more and more all the talk is about bearded dragons or one of your most common reps and i know there is thhttp://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/veterans-corner-5372e veteran's corner but there should be a section where other reps can be talked about so people like myself can learn more not just your basic knowledge on "what to feed bearded dragon".
sorry for my little rant but i have found myself up late at night looking back into some very old topics to try find answers now why cant people who need help on "feeding bearded dragons" do the same? its really not that hard.

I would love to learn from people who keep things like frillys and boyd's not just the plane old care sheets i can find and books i read talking to people you can find out so much more thats why i joined this site.
sorry everyone for having a b*#&h but to many bored nights and not being able to find what i need is getting to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back