What to put in it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler97

Reaction score
I have recently bought a 90 x 45 x 60 cm and I was wondering what kind of lizard I should put in it? I was thinking along the lines of 2-3 Southern Angle-Head Dragons (don't know if it is big enough for 3 or even 2. So any help on that would help) but I am not sure. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
I am wanting a lizard or a small snake that won't cost to much to take care of.
Thanks in advance

Dragons are good on the tooth with feeding insects and I wouldn't put them down as a cheap option to feed,...if you want cheap to feed n look after get some geckos. A Pair or Trio of Nephrurus Amyae would be kool. But I am biased.

small snake that will fit in that size after a while...STIMSON!!!!! highly recommend them and they only need feeding once a week or whenever they will take the item, excellent manners, sooo photogenic and a cracker to watch at night.. otherwise you could keep a beardie (my adult beardie is in a 3ft enclosure and he's happy as larry)

Keiko is still small in length at about 8mths (got her in february this year and she was 9wks old) but is putting on some size after winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back