What type of bluey?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Stripey

Reaction score
What type of bluey do i have here? I presume hes a northern Blue tounge thats what i bought it as but seems way lighter in colour to others ive seen. The pic isnt that great has more yellows and honey tones in real life. Does anyone else have one is is it some freak????

Attachments

• P1050999.jpg
    P1050999.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 104
What type of bluey do i have here? I presume hes a northern Blue tounge thats what i bought it as but seems way lighter in colour to others ive seen. The pic isnt that great has more yellows and honey tones in real life. Does anyone else have one is is it some freak????
You have a Northern Blue-Tongue Lizard-Tiliqua Scincoides lntermedia, going by its color and markings.

pretty common coloured unhealthy looking specimen. You should give it to me.

I'd say northern but I really don't know how to guarantee the differences. Hopfully someone with more knowledge can help. Looks awsome, I really like blueys and the one there you have has got to be one of the best :D Done well. It looks really healthy too, I was just stiring before.

Looks like a nice light northern bluey, very nice, big bluey fan too :D

Yeah a nice Northern........ has grown up to be a beaut !!!

Last edited:
yep northern for sure. nice light colour form. i got a few like this. trying to breed some even lighter ones. thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back