what type of lizard is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoolizzie

Reaction score
One of our local parks is innundated with what I think is some type of beardie. I am in Brisbane, so I'm guessing they would be eastern bearded dragons.... they don't seem to look exactly like any of the images i've found though. They range from grey brown to like a copper orange, but the larger ones (which I estimate would be about 60cm head to tail, and quite fat) have darker banding which is almost greenish accross their tails.

I took a couple of shots but my camera has no digital zoom so they tended to run before I could get close enough for a good photo(plus I had two noisy kids with me at the time).

Anyway, if anyone can ID from the crappy shots I did get that would be awesome!

Thanks,

Lizzie

Attachments

• SL370956.JPG
    SL370956.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 110
  • SL370959.JPG
    SL370959.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 108
Thanks so much! I was wondering what they were.
My boys (and I) are absolutey besotted with them .... we would have seen at least 40+ today down by the little creek. It's great, even when they run off into the undergrowth you can hear heaps of them rustling through the leaves, and if you sit quietly you can watch them leaping up to catch the grasshoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back