What would you do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
]Maybe as was suggested in another thread about excess reptiles, If this other cat is excess to your needs you could just pop it in the freezer?? ;)[/QUOTE]

THIS SAME THREAD ALSO MENTIONS FAT GOANNA'S.:lol:

Everyone has told you what to do. Have you done anything? The cat most likely has a microchip, so forget about it going to the pound for now. Call council stating what its been doing, tell them you want it Identified, and Wella! Your job will be done , if its microchipped it will go back home, then you can talk to the owner. You could tell them the bill its costed you and the time its been lurking around, because they are liable. Thats when u get the chance to give it to them about cats lurking, and not caring for them enough.

Please Keep your cat in the house at ALL times!!!!!!! Our cat lives inside where he can not injured wild life nor can he be injured...SIMPLE

If you have any care for native wild life you will do this very simple step.. problem solved

Be a RESPONSIBLE owner and keep your cat INDOORS! It is better for your cats, and for the native wildlife which cats kill.....

i had a simular problem, although not owning a cat my self, strays and locals were finding my dirt floored car port to be a great under cover litter box, i solved this by setting up a couple of rat traps loaded with tuna around the place, make sure you tie them too something tho, i dont think neighbours would appreciate their cat running home with a trap hanging off its ear lol, but yea it works well, i can now walk thru my carport again without dodging land mines,

(I can pick it up).

if you can pick it up, just w8 till it starts meowing and then catch it and take in inside, put it somewhere it can't escape from, and in the morning take it to the proper authoritys.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
keep your cat indoors, leave other cat OUTDOORS. otherwise, buck up and buy a cage, or rent one, and take the offending animal to the RSPCA. if you really dont want it to be destroyed do a letterbox drop informing residents (with a pic of the cat) that you will be taking it to the RSPCA if you catch it near your house again, if the owners see that and then do nothing then at least you can say you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back