Whats a poor boy to do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer herping is awsome, I keep trying to get mum to take me she never wants to though, any herpers around area, send me a PM as I would love to go for a night drive. mum might take me for one tonight but not very far, be good to see some nice reptiles.

Im guessing golden crowned snake, but that's my horribly newb opinion (I only got my first snake today. and I'm drunk. ignore me if i'm wrong, give me brownies if I'm right ^^).

Fuscus - dont u dare whinge about humidity, it was 45.7 in adelaide today, with no relief coming for around 2 wks.. Too damn hot 4 herping here! You lucky bugger.. Lol

Fuscus - dont u dare whinge about humidity, it was 45.7 in adelaide today, with no relief coming for around 2 wks.. Too damn hot 4 herping here! You lucky bugger.. Lol
Not whinging - hot and humid nights are the best for herping. And I know how hot and dry Victoria and SA can get, I almost feel sorry for you. :)

i think that is bigger than a meter judge by the thickness of the body and size if the head

Im sure your a better judge of size sitting in your chair in front of a computer screen than the bloke who found it :lol:

Nice pics, yet to find any Cacophis, maybe next year.
Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back