WHATS Better?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is better?

• Promite

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Vegimite

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • Mightymite

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like them all, but vegemite has to be my fave :)

Nat ;)

Vegemite with lots of butter on toast yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy, best hangover cure too! All that Vitamin B!

of those 3 it has to be vegemite, but if nutella was an option i'd be picking that for sure. Also love CRUNCHY peanut butter and runny honey :) mmmm.... yum :)

The aftermath of my biggest Blackhead eating a large rat would be pretty well comparable to any of those listed ;)

Eeewwwww!! Thanks for that boa :p
Marmite for me but Vegemite is ok...just.

why is this even a question? who would choose two inferior spreads when there's Vegemite available? you're all mad!! (except the Vegemite eaters, you're ok.)

So why does it taste like sh..........................no better not.

why is this even a question? who would choose two inferior spreads when there's Vegemite available? you're all mad!! (except the Vegemite eaters, you're ok.)

Are you two the same person or what ?

And yea , Vegemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back