whats goin on

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUD_666

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey there everyone thought i better introduce myself and not be rude

name is dylan im 25 and i live in adelaide i recently bought a black and yellow jungle python and this is my first snake so when i started to look for help ideas and info first place i found was here and so far everyone has been a great help so thank you all

well thats all about me pretty much hope to chit chat to everyone and make some new mates that love herps too

cheers

dylan

Hi Dylan.
Would love to see some pics of your python buddy.

I am from Adelaide and there is a fair few others about now.

welcome to the site! well im not in adelaide but no matter where we are from heaps of people can give you good advice here so hope to make you feel welcome.

thanks for the great welcom
look forward to chatting and making a few like minded friends

here are a few pics of my new little guy

got him from the pet store on prospect road :)

are the jungle python good to handle becuase mine still seems a bit scetchy

Jungles do have a reputation for being bitey, BUT there are some that handle well,
General opinion is that all young snakes are defensive / nippy but thats only cos they are small, young and at the lower end of the food chain when young, once they get around 18mths they seem to calm down a lot,

Keep gently handling it for short times every couple of days (except after a feed and when shedding of course) and you'll find he'll eventually realise you're not the threat he thought you were,

Welcome.....I'm an.....ex South Ozzie.... :) I hope you enjoy the site, it can be loads of fun....and the South Ozzies here are MAD, MAD, MAD !!!! :)

To say NOTHING of those from Western Australia that made us all that way!!!!!! LOL

Welcome Mud, you're a lucky, lucky person on two counts, the first is obvious, you now own a JUNGLE! Lovely animals! and the second?................ why, of course, you live in South Australia LOL

Good to see another Croweater here!

yeah northside pet store the dude i got him from was looking for a car from my work so yeah got chatting

i hope he calms down i want to be able to take him in the sun and get some good sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back