Whats happened to this site?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydneygoldsales.com

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there have been any changes made to the back end of this site?

I use Zone Alarm as 1 of my fire walls and since yesterday if Zone Alarm is on I can't access the forums. When I click on a message it takes me to a blue and white a page from "nanobyte". As soon as I shut down ZA it works just fine. Some other web sites do this as well like tradingpost.com.au but it has not been an issue at this site untill yesterday.

Have there ben any changes?

Thanks

I'm not aware of any major changes, but it's possible that SJ has changed something. In any case, from what I remember about Zone Alarm, you should be able to grant full access to a particular web site.

Any Zone Alarm users out there who can help??

i do the same as fuscus just hit the refresh/reload button

Thanks guys but I have tried that and it doesn't work until I shut down ZA.

Wierd that it only started yesterday.

What ISP are you using? This is often a problem with DNS caching (maybe ZoneAlarm has it's own cache, I'm not super familiar with how it operates).

On the firewall page of the ZA control panel click the "zones" tab at the top, click "add" and enter the aussie pythons IP address as a trusted site.
Should solve the problem - did with mine
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back