What's the dumbest thing u've done?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
Well maybe not the dumbest thing i have done, but certainly right up there. I got drunk last night and i bought a puppy. What the hell should i do with a puppy???? Why would some one offer a puppy to a drunk bloke?? For Gods sake!

Now i invite you to share the stupid things u have all done. Bet ya can't top this!

But how cute is it?!?!?

DSC03584.jpg

DSC03583.jpg

Well maybe not the dumbest thing i have done, but certainly right up there. I got drunk last night and i bought a puppy. What the hell should i do with a puppy???? Why would some one offer a puppy to a drunk bloke?? For Gods sake!

Now i invite you to share the stupid things u have all done. Bet ya can't top this!

But how cute is it?!?!?

DSC03584.jpg

DSC03583.jpg

:lol: Why would someone offer a puppy to a drunk you ask? Because you were easy target for some quick bucks....hahahahaha.

I cried theft of a baby guinea pig from my shop only to realise that I threw the poor thing in the bin. I must have rolled him up in the newspaper and chucked him out. I found him a couple days later running around amongst the rubbish out the back. Poor little thing only a week old so back to Mum he goes & doing really well.
K.

nice one mate you were well done ...lol.......................

:lol: Gordo that is brilliant :lol: I've often woken up with something foreign on the floor but a puppy, that's just too good :lol: you've made my day :D
What now? Are you going to keep it?
btw its so cute :)

Ummmm, well, I think your enclosure is a bit small. LOL
Very cute though.
Girl/boy?
breed?
Food (scrubby);)?
Name?

Got really drunk and when i awoke i was married

SSSShhhhh

The wife is coming

As a stupid 17 year old, I wanted to go out and catch up with the GF but was tasked to mow the lawn in the back yard. In my haste I didn't bother to pick up the grapefruit that had fallen from the tree and decided to run them over with the lawnmower. As I didn't have a weed catcher on the back, three huge grapefruit launched themselves consecutively from the back right into my groin.

Needless to say, my social life with the GF was non-existent for the next 3 weeks. Was in hospital for 2 days literally peeing blood, and required icepack undies for about a week.

DON'T ever mow the lawn without a cup.

Gordo- that is a CUTE doggie!!

Is it a beagle? You're going to need high fences- they can seriously jump!

Soooooo adorable! I want one.

And Adbacus- I reckon even with a cup a grapefruit hurtling out the back of a lawnmower would be painful...not so damaging as without a cup- but still damn painful!!

Last edited:
As a stupid 17 year old, I wanted to go out and catch up with the GF but was tasked to mow the lawn in the back yard. In my haste I didn't bother to pick up the grapefruit that had fallen from the tree and decided to run them over with the lawnmower. As I didn't have a weed catcher on the back, three huge grapefruit launched themselves consecutively from the back right into my groin.

Needless to say, my social life with the GF was non-existent for the next 3 weeks. Was in hospital for 2 days literally peeing blood, and required icepack undies for about a week.

DON'T ever mow the lawn without a cup.

Oh boy I think you have beaten me in stupidity!!!!

it is a male, nine week old 3/4 red nose pit bull 1/4 mastiff. I bought him for $20 at a charity auction, oh boy what a head ache! I can't keep it, I still live with my olds and they aren't real keen on a second dog. I'm on pretty good terms with a herp pet shop up here, they have a greed to take it and try and find a good home for him. What have i done? I can't get stuck with it hey. Anyone in Darwin looking for a dog??? Will deliver and is free to good home.

aww, lucky it's such a cute pup, be thankful for that! I mean you coulda ended up with, I dunno, say a *KITTEN* lol

...stupidest thing I've evr done, hmm... lets see, where to start...
Ooh yeah, this'll make y'all feel a little better 'bout yourselves lol
I was cooking pasta with tuna sauce, and instead of adding oil to fry the onions wiith the tuna, I added dishwashing liquid!!! (Mind you it was the 'Earth' brand kind that is a similar colour to oil) so unbeknowns to me I just whacked some of that in the pot.
It was so fricken hilarious though, I mean after a few minutes, the tuna had become foamy, and I'm like "What the hells wrong with this tuna, must be off or something??", until I FINALLY realised what bottle I had picked up lol.

What can I say, least the food was clean :lol:
But don't worry people, I now only cook if I'm NOT lacking 7 consecutive days worth of missed sleep :D

But hey, least I'm not as bad as my dad. I mean you'd have to be pretty stupid to clean out a fish tank with metho and refill it with BOILING HOT WATER!!!
Needless to say we were all devastated when we saw all our 'cooked' pets belly up :(
-WORST PET SITTER EVER!!!- lol

hehe, cute puppy. you could have ended up with something worse. the dumbest thing iv done in recent times was pat and then pick up a wild juvi brown snake which then attacked my mates gloved hand which was safer. dont ask why, i have no idea why i did it, most likely a lack of sleep and very tired in the bush

I did BMX when i was 6, so at the age of 19 i was still an expert.

Lets say that, fire + BMX bike + alcohol = Broken collarbone and 3months off work and a 3hr walk to the hospital.

I can't say I have done anything as dumb as that (tend not to like pain). I've been lucky - everything i thought was dumb at the time turned out to be a really good move!!

I did BMX when i was 6, so at the age of 19 i was still an expert.

Lets say that, fire + BMX bike + alcohol = Broken collarbone and 3months off work and a 3hr walk to the hospital.

Was the 3 hr walk because you were sensible enough not to drink and drive? :lol:

Mainly cause i was out at the Oaks, (Back of Camden NSW) and no phone service at a house i was very unfimilar with.

But yes i would NEVER drink and drive

Stupid

Where do I start or what do I share. I'll be honest people - I have done many, many stupid, foolish and dangerous things when I was younger.

Shooting myself in the foot whilst testing the steel cap boots I had on (yes I missed the steel caps - by a mil)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was down the pub one night in Tottenham (we lived in South Gisborne at the time - which is around 35km's away) with my dad. Ended up having an argument with my dad and walked home with a 6 pack under my arm. I started at 11:00pm and got home at 05:00am.

Yes I was drunk before, during and after. I was in my bogan mocco's. I could not work for a week and the blisters were unbelievable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure some more will come to memory but :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Haha i did a pretty similar thing last night too. All my mates got into a taxi to go to the pub that was about 20 min drive away. I said i'll meet u there, cause there was no room in the taxi, we called another one. But something in my mind told me i'd get there quicker if i walked... took me a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back