What's the dumbest thing u've done?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today it was poring raining and me and my mate found a computer chair (with wheels) in council clean up and he volunteered me to go down a huge hill. I couldn't stop and ill tell you a secret? i cant feel my legs. Then we found a surfboard so we put trolley wheels on it and...........
Need i say more?

P.S its a true story. :)

Ummm, tried to put out a oil fire with water! Ended up with no eyebrows and having to repaint the kitchen..

plus many many many more.... just cant think of em rite now

Well today it was poring raining and me and my mate found a computer chair (with wheels) in council clean up and he volunteered me to go down a huge hill. I couldn't stop and ill tell you a secret? i cant feel my legs. Then we found a surfboard so we put trolley wheels on it and...........
Need i say more?

P.S its a true story. :)

LMAO, sounds like something I would of done with my five brothers when we were younger...

No pain no gain ;)

well let me see you top this.. Recently my big fella (and favouritist boy) had a bad shed and so like always I went to give him a hand and give him a bit of a spray with my water mister bottle but in my stupidity I grabbed the wrong bottle and sprayed him instead with thinners that I was using to build my enclosure background with. I gave a few sprays when the smell hit me followed just as quickly by the panic. I quickly ran a bath and soaked and washed him down for about 30mins until I couldn't smell anything on him. Lucky for me he is so placid and he just laid still why I washed him down including his face and head.,,,,,,,,,Now how is that for STUPID???

re-joining this site after having my account deleted......

Got drunk & grabbed my crocodile by the tail.
got drunk and became a motorcycle wheelie expert out the front.
got drunk and showed the kids how to ride a skateboard
got drunk and taught the kids the fine art of rocking rooves
got drunk and...................

I think I see a theme emerging.

you have a pet croc??? sweet, show us some pics, and how did ya manage to score one of those???

tattoo myself ....several times ,it sucks!!!!!(the things we do on the way to where we are goin!?)haha

sorry the ol jail tooth brush ones of years ago are all covered by pro ink now by the boss(they were bad n a learnin curve !!) i have only got a couple of cherry blossoms i did on my upper leg for my bday in march (no theme or plannin just japanese flowers ill figure some thing out later remember IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!(well der!!!! tattooin in general but self infliction especially)
ps sorry bout the hairy leg n crappy camera

Attachments

• Picture 865.jpg
    Picture 865.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 39
  • !CID__Picture_0109.jpg
    !CID__Picture_0109.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 35
  • !CID__Picture_0108.jpg
    !CID__Picture_0108.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 38
  • !CID__Picture_0110.jpg
    !CID__Picture_0110.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 39
  • !CID__Picture_0112.jpg
    !CID__Picture_0112.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 37
thanks it aint the easiest thing ive learnt ...haha ,ya seen the thread show us ya tats i have a few pics in there too with others .....ya self ...ink????

im 17 .......... so no. but probly get somethin when im older. dont wanna be covered but one or two looks alright to me. maybe sum pattern around my arm and pref sum form of snake on my shoulder/back (born in the year of the snake ;))

:lol: Gordo that is brilliant :lol: I've often woken up with something foreign on the floor but a puppy, that's just too good :lol: you've made my day :D
What now? Are you going to keep it?
btw its so cute :)

believe it or not... my friend did excatly the same thing 4 months ago..... the spent the next three weeks trying to rehome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back