Whats with the new immage????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dynea

Hi guys,
I went away on holiday for a week and come back and i find that everything in here has changed. The few changes last week were enough to make my head spin, now I'm going to have to find my way around again. Shiish. I know that there would have already been a thread for my winge but i cant find it, LOL.
But good to be back. I hope things dont change to much when i go away for a month in november. Ahhh

Oh and now i find that i'm not building post points anymore. I was looking forward to being wrinkley.

Sorry I'll just edit this I just saw that i am still getting older in the snake world.

Im already used to it. doesn't take long. hated it at first

You'll be right in no time dynea. Takes about a week or so of playing and then you will love the site. Much faster and user friendly IMO.

Post count is cached to increase speed - it gets refreshed a few times a day.

why don't we have the "view your posts" button, i found it terribly usefull and would apreciate to see it back :p

cheers

Andrew

i think you have to go to "Subscribed Threads" i believe it automatically subscribes you to a post when you reply to it.

Last edited:
View Posts

why don't we have the "view your posts" button, i found it terribly usefull and would apreciate to see it back :p

cheers

Andrew

Hi SLACkra if you click on the persons name it will give you a list of options including post counts and view post which you can view.;)

yes thats true there is that function but its not as easy as it was, the old way of just clicking view my posts would list all the threads you've posted in and show you if there had been a new post in that thread. it was a terribly useful little button and i would love to see it back in action!

cheers

Andrew

SLACkra, click on 'Quick Links' then select 'Subscribed Threads' as Moreliaman said, and you'll find a pleasant surprise. :)

I've worked it out now, I like the new speed. My only gripe now is that we have a download limit. Some peoples photos were too big but some photos need to be a decent size for detail.

Ta dynea

I've worked it out now, I like the new speed. My only gripe now is that we have a download limit. Some peoples photos were too big but some photos need to be a decent size for detail.

Ta dynea

Once the galleries are back up (hopefully later this week), you should be able to post bigger photos.

ah ok now i see how that works, still was easier with teh little botton though lol but thats fine!

no issues here keep up the good work!

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back