What's your specialty?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
outside the hobby i am a world champion sword fighter (case aka a weapon in each hand), hand me any medieval weapon and i can teach you how to use it. i also have acting experience, been doing it since i was 8, stage, commercials, movies (can anyone say matrix trilogy, star wars 2 and 3, lord of the rings trilogy) and i have toured to the usa. as an under 18 i ranked 5th in the nation in archery.

inside the hobby i am great at avoiding bites!

With slitherers I pride myself on being able to tame them into pretty calm animals that any stranger can play with without danger

Hrafna
Pity Im a bit older now
Used to love the old samurai sword
Specially the pole sword or najinata mixed with a wakisashi sic
Had some fairly nice ones at times

my chinese dao would be my fave sword to use! viking bearded axe and viking sword is also a fave, but nothing beats the look in your opponents eyes when he sees you with a warhammer and an axe! as 1 guy said to me in the world championships, "when i saw you come out with that warhammer all i could envision is my kneecap exploding!"

I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I'm good at sewing... I make a pretty damn good lemon meringue pie too... Definitely an expert at collecting shoes!

Bit poor that that's all I can think of... I guess I am bad at more things than I am good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back